lundi 5 mars 2018

Changing the thread "Notification" times from weekly to instant.?

ExclamationChanging the thread "Notification" times from weekly to instant.?


To whom it may concern,

can someone tell me how to possibly change my "notification" timing of "subscribed threads" in the "List Subscriptions" section of my profile.?

There's been a few times now, where I've made a post, and forgot to change your web-site's "default setting" of being notified weekly, to instant

Is there a way to either change the default in my profile settings, or to even just change them individually in my subscriptions list.??

Thanks again for your time & effort in helping,

Regards,
Eric & Carolin Klein</span></span>

__________________
"Cattle die, and kinsmen die., and so must one die one's self.
But there is one thing I know which never dies..,
and that is the fame of a dead man's deeds"

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Changing the thread "Notification" times from weekly to instant.?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire