lundi 12 mars 2018

Got my AR500 Plate Carrier Today!

[ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version Name: vest5.jpg Views: 5 Size: 91.3 KB ID: 257873[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

This is the AR500 Testudo Gen2 Package deal. It includes the Plate Carrier, 3 Taco Mags, two 10x12 Armor Plates. (I got the multi-curved with build up coating)

I purchased 6x8 side plates, multi caliber kangaroo pouch & trauma plate insert holder as extras.

This is all in Coyote Tan. I put it all together tonight and it's very comfortable. I have not yet been to the range with it, but I can't wait.

AR500 threw in two Velcro patches as well.

Total paid was right around $475.00!

Now, I am saving for my battle belt!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Got my AR500 Plate Carrier Today!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire