jeudi 1 mars 2018

Why so little support in these desperate times?

Ever since my separation in 09 I have experienced indifference, if not hostility from a vast majority of civilians.

There was a time when veterans got respect and admiration and gratitude (right?) If nothing else.

How did we end up with a cesspool of PC driven, safe space seeking, anti violence (even when appropriate) plebs who have no grip of the real world and the real threats that they feel do not exist because they do not manifest themselves in their daily lives?

Can I be a proud combat veteran, tax payer, and patriot without being perceived as a PTSD riddled, coked out, trigger happy disgruntled vet whom the collective civilian sector wants to censor and sweep under the rug when we share an opinion not shared by the majority?

Sincerely,

A former service member who wants to feel like the country I risked my neck for, has my back through thick and thin and is genuine about caring for my best interests.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Why so little support in these desperate times?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire