mercredi 2 mai 2018

Glad I Left California When I Did

I grew up in southern California. Orange County to be exact. I didn't live too far from the Angel Stadium, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Newport Beach and many other fun or beautiful places. I had a really fun and full childhood. We could leave our door unlocked in our neighborhood during the 60s. Crime was low and a person (including little kids) would walk up and down the main streets with a sense of safety and comfort.

Such is no longer the case. The Democrat run government has completely trashed California. It has become a haven for the homeless and is a welfare plantation. Illegals have taken over several towns and cities and I wouldn't dare visit that State without being well armed and alert to the dangers.

I saw a Youtube report this morning documenting the fact that the areas surrounding the Angel Stadium have become a slum-like tent-city. Man -- is that sad to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRxaDXk9eKg

These tent-cities are popping up all over the place. Places I used to frequent. I wouldn't dare let my kids (if I lived there and had kids) wander freely like I used to back in the day. I would like to say "California is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there" but it's not even a good place to visit anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhy3zI3wvAo



I guess it gives a new meaning to "survivalism." I'm not sure if it's survivable though.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Glad I Left California When I Did

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire