samedi 30 juin 2018

Any Indians (from India) on here?

Default Any Indians (from India) on here?


Weird question. I'm not Indian. But I live in an area of town (in the US) where almost everyone is Indian, either with an accent or with very limited English. Most of these people are families with young kids. I already have a hard time getting to know my neighbors, but the language barrier means I know almost nobody here. I kinda know the guys across the hall and they seem cool. But I really have no idea what the culture is like when it comes to being prepared. How are Indians in a disaster? Are they generally going to be more prepared/resilient than regular Americans? Less prepared? I have no idea. I want to know if I should be worried that my neighbors will turn on me because I have food, or if I should be reassured because they'll all be holding their own. I live in the Pacific Northwest, so a major devastating Earthquake that turns us into a Puerto Rico situation is a realistic expectation.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Any Indians (from India) on here?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire