lundi 25 juin 2018

Small Engine Surging Question

I have a 24 HP B&S engine, about 3 years old with about 110 hours on it in my Husq tractor. About a month ago it started surging while running wide open - by that I mean RPM fluctuating up and down in about 1 second cycles.

It comes and goes. Sometimes it surges from cold start, sometimes not. Sometimes it would be running fine for an hour, then I will shut it off, go in and have lunch, fire it up again and it will start the surging.

I used PRI-G stabilized E0 in it over winter, running it maybe once a month, but come spring when I am mowing weekly I run stabilized E10 in it. I replaced the fuel filter about 30 hours ago.

Taking a shot in the dark I replaced the fuel pump -- thought it was fixed as it ran great for about 2 hours...then started the damn surging again.

Any ideas what is causing this behavior?

Thanks for your consideration.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Small Engine Surging Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire