mardi 26 juin 2018

Mil Pack Designs

I am a manufacturer here in Australia of bags packs and stuff and I used to have a company that exclusively did military gear mostly customised stuff, but that was 10yrs ago now and 2 yrs ago I restarted a small business again this time targeting the hunting industry as well. I haven't really put much effort back into directly targeting the military market as yet but I'm slowly gearing up to it.

What I'm wanting from all you guys is some input into the ultimate pack design for mil use. I'm looking at the larger packs in either an ALICE or an internal framed style.
What are some of the features you guys who use these things in the real world want to see in a pack?

As an idea, here is the latest of my designs in the 50L size..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Mil Pack Designs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire