vendredi 22 juin 2018

Paying for your parents house

I was struggling in buying real estate...I feel like I have to make a really quick decision or I'm going to lose the property that I like for my parents.

I was trying to find my parents a home to buy in Mount Pleasant. The market is a lot tougher now, there's not that many options and you have to be prepared to pay full price.

I've been looking for the right home for several months. Any property that is desirable, they're usually a lot of competition. A real estate agent told me to either got to raise their offers or lower their expectations.

But I didn't lose hope and voila! I found a certain company that helped me in buying my dream house for my parents. How about you guys? Having a trouble too with real estate purchase?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Paying for your parents house

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire