jeudi 28 juin 2018

Preliminary research on Atlanta suburbs

Hey all, I've been doing some reading on this forum about towns north/northeast of Atlanta and I had a few questions.

- Looking at Gwinnett, Forsyth, and Fayette counties, I see reasonably priced homes, good school districts, and areas that seem to be low in crime? Is this all correct?
- These counties, and I assume the entirety of the state of Georgia minus the city of Atlanta, appear to be conservative. I'm looking for conservative environments for raising a family - specifically, I am an evangelical Christian and I want to be a part of a solid church community and want to raise my kids in the church. I also strongly support the Second Amendment.
- The vegetation I read about in Georgia seems somewhat reminiscent of what I've grown accustomed to here in the New York City metropolitan area; when I drive north or west in New Jersey and northern NY state, I see rolling hills with vast expanses of trees dotting one hill after another. Is Georgia anything similar to this?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Preliminary research on Atlanta suburbs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire