vendredi 27 juillet 2018

All your scopes the same brand/model, or variation?

Is there a significant training benefit to have the exact same scope brand/model on all your rifles?

So that you learn quicker things like: *exactly how many steps to adjust it when its inaccurate *at which zoom levels is it crispest *What kind of lowlight performance can I work with. etc

I have a lot of rifles to equip, and I love buying and testing different scopes for them.
However recently I actually found a scope I really liked, good price and fun, now my question is do I chose and stick with this scope: equipting all my remaining rifles with buying more of them, or do I buy other types of scopes instead because that's more fun and maybe I'll end up with better scopes

(for a SHTF situation of course as usual

Let's block ads! (Why?)



All your scopes the same brand/model, or variation?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire