vendredi 27 juillet 2018

Whats Your Most Accurate guns ?

Default Whats Your Most Accurate guns ?


I'll start
Most accurate rifle .243 Howa 1500,it loves WalMart 95 grain deer thugs,I've shot 3\8 groups at 100 yds several times,it shoots any federal ammo very well,Winchester ammo looks like a shotgun pattern!!average probably 5/8 with walmart deer thugs.
Most accurate handgun,a ruger single seven with 4 power scope shooting 100 gr .327 American Eagle,on a rare day seriously sandbagged I've shot 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards,its rare but revolver is capable,I'm not 99 % of time usually closer to 2" with just elbows on bench no sandbags probably around 3 inch average.
Most accurate Muzzle loader is a .40 cal squirrel rifle,flint lock,on my good days off sandbags and sun perfect i can shoot dime sized groups at 50 yards,offhand around 3.5 inch at 50 yards. I shoot it very well it just fits me.
I'm sure I have more accurate guns but these are ones that just fit me and I shoot very well.
My SRH .454 with scope I'm sure is more accurate then my single seven,but its a very rare day I can shoot it real well,its fun occasionally but it really dont get shot much,at 75 yards my daughter can make 3 out of 4 holes in target touch,then starts flinching,damn 100 lb girl can shoot it better then me lol
I have my Dads old deer rifle,a custom built .257 Wetherby,I've never shot it,it was Dads rifle but I've seen the man win a lot of 6 packs putting a quarter in a tree and betting he could hit it at 200 yards,he was much better shot then I ever was or will be,I shoot handguns better then he could but he didnt like handguns so didnt shoot them much..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Whats Your Most Accurate guns ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire