dimanche 29 juillet 2018

Just picked up a customized Buck Reaper

I've been eyeing this knife on eBay for a few weeks now. The seller had it listed for about $88 with shipping. Today he reduce the price to $72 with shipping and I jumped on it. It came with custom scales, stripped blade and a $30 Buck hoodlum molle sheath. Being that I've always wanted this knife but hated the wood scales and hated the stupid black coating they put on the blade, this was exactly what I was looking for and I don't have to do any of the work myself. The knife was listed at $40 at Walmart when they were being sold, they are discontinued now. I'm super excited to get my hands on it. It's very similar to the hoodlum, but I think the blade is slightly thinner and lighter.

This is the auction photo.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Just picked up a customized Buck Reaper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire