mercredi 25 juillet 2018

2nd Free Gun Today

I really did not need another .22 but the Ruger American bolt action with threaded barrel had iron sights that see over my suppressor. This is something my 10/22 take-down could not do. I have never been pleased with its accuracy but that might be a cheap scope issue.

The other gun I got was an over/under 12 gage for trap, skeet and sporting clays.

Cabela’s Visa card points permit me to buy guns with zero cash. I buy almost everything with it and pay the balance online several times a month so as not to pay interest.

It is my plan to pick the next gun I want but do not need and accumulate points until I can get it for free. This one will likely take longer because I am thinking a 1911. I have not picked out the particular gun. If I get a full size 1911, I will not carry it much. It will be too big to conceal most of the time and heaver than I like.

Some of you might want to consider a Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shop Visa to help you accumulate guns. I know I would not have laid out the cash for either of these two guns.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



2nd Free Gun Today

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire