lundi 30 juillet 2018

Swollen Tonsil - Very Nasty Photo - Viewer Discretion is STRONGLY Advised!!!

One side of my tonsil has been swollen for almost three weeks. No pain. No other symptoms. Just swollen. Went to my PA and she said everything looks normal, just a "little" swollen tonsil. But that thing doesn't look in any way "little" to me. Compare that bump with the left side and you will see. I tried some home remedies like rinsing my mouth with salt water and drinking lots of water. Nothing seems to work.

Neck not swollen. No stinky breath. The backside of my throat is a bit yellowish.

The asymmetrical tonsils worried me a bit.

Anyone encountered the same problem and know a solution to this? Sorry for the gross pic...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Swollen Tonsil - Very Nasty Photo - Viewer Discretion is STRONGLY Advised!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire