vendredi 27 juillet 2018

Lh iwb=rh owb?

I would not match a striker fired pistol with a soft leather holster, and I certainly would not hang a soft leather holster OWB from a metal clip.

The holster would flop around and the pistol would not stay put. The pistol might fall out of the holster, and the leather might put pressure on the trigger. Lots of bad going to happen.

Most of my OWB holsters are leather and feature a slot on either side of the weapon, and my belt winds through these slots. This holds the holster, and my weapon solid and secure. Another option I use is Bianchi UM84 military style holster.

I purchased a kydex holster that uses a clip, but it is designed to be used inside the waistband. I tried wearing it a few times, and it is not nearly as secure. I'm still learning about IWB holsters.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Lh iwb=rh owb?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire