samedi 28 juillet 2018

Dream Knife, Goblin X, Bragging post of My Collection

I'm am VERY proud to show off the new addition to my knife collection, a knife I've dreamed about since it first came out 27 years ago when i was just a lad of 22 - The Gerber Utility Bowie! I know that Gerber has fallen in recent years, but they've made some iconic knives, i think this knife is one of them.

had a friend take the photos as i dont have a good camera so my photo of the other side is displayed in my Gerber Knife Collection below.

This knife is just perfect in my hand, the bowie blade is amazing and i love the grey steel, black coffin handle and the brass guard, the colors just stand out so well. I didnt get a pic of the sheath, but its in really excellent condition.

I want to give a HUGE and HEARTFELT thank you to Goblin X, who saw some of my posts here in the knife section and sent me a PM to see if he could do something to help me out. He took the time to search his sources and find one in excellent condition for a price i could afford! I knew he was a stand up guy with a heart of gold, but he took a personal risk to help an internet friend with a big purchase, he really went the extra mile for me and im eternally grateful!

As for my collection, i'll start off with my Gerbers from the above pic: MK II, LMF II, Applegate Fairbairn Combat Folder, Gerber Sheath Gator, Gerber Utility Bowie (opposite side), & the Gerber Yari II Tanto. Not shown is my Gerber Concertina Wire Cutters, Nato Shovel, and some Saws.

As for others in my collection: My Esees - Esee 4, Candiru, Esee 6, & Esee Junglas. Not shown is my AH-1 Arrowhead.

The last photo of my remaining collection: Boker Jim Wagner Reality Based Blade folder, Buck 110 (my late father's), SOG Tech Bowie (safe queen! LOL), My Buck 119 that ive had since i was a teen (over 35 years, my first sheath knife), and my CRK&T MAK-1 Rescue Knife Tool.

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for indulging my bragging post, but most of all, to get the opportunity to thank a treasured friend i found here.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dream Knife, Goblin X, Bragging post of My Collection

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire