mercredi 23 janvier 2019

Going to be at Cheaha State Park, Alabama.

Wife and mother-in-law have set up a four day getaway for everyone at Cheaha State Park in Alabama despite the cold season, I’m looking forward to getting some good hiking in. We’ll be staying in some small cabins up there so there will be no rough-camping this time.

I’m looking for some advance information about what I should expect as far as terrain and other elements. Anyone have some expertise in that geographical area?

My survivalism/preparedness lifestyle has taken a turn toward a little too much politics and now I’m looking at moving it back toward the outdoors and homesteading again, so getting a few days outdoor hiking should be a nice warmup for a Spring survival outing I’m looking at doing.

Any info is helpful, thanks in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Going to be at Cheaha State Park, Alabama.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire