mercredi 23 janvier 2019

I have a spair cat...

At first I thought a coon had moved into my garage \shop. (Its 1ksqft, got pallets, shelves, stack of lumber etc)

Had a opossum do it before. Ended up killing it with a fireplace poker (didn't want bullet holes in stuff.)
-my house is pretty close to a fairday cage, so I'll leave a garage door open to get cell reception.

My cat lives there and outside, let it in the house when temps get into the 20's. (Not a pet person, cats > mice)

Last 2 nights.... 'something' is inside. Tonight I see it's another cat.
Bad weather, so it resisted being chased outside. (Faster than me.)

I'm going to feed my cat in the bathroom.... lack of free food should help getting it to leave.

Other than that:
Bring my cat inside and set the live trap in the garage....?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I have a spair cat...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire