vendredi 4 janvier 2019

Instagram

So I joined Instagram under a pseudonym because all of my friends are on it, and so are my daughters, and I figure it couldn't hurt to have some insight into what they're posting online. I also post photos of my work, so my existing customers can see the other projects i do, and they keep.me in mind.

Now I'm no Fabio, but tell me why it is that every honeypot scammer in the world has seen fit to target my Instagram page?

People posing as beautiful women who come on strong and somehow allegedly find me irresistable. Fraudsters pushing "money flipping" scams (which aren't even plausible on their face). Investment brokers with impossibly unrealistic pitches.

I have a young friend who just turned 18. She's been dealing with perverts and other inappropriate attention for years. I've even had to help her go to the authorities on a couple of occasions. But she's young and beautiful, so at least I understand why they target her. But me? I'm a 40 year old who does nothing but work all the time at blue collar pursuits. There is nothing to indicate that I am what any of these scammers are looking for.

Is this a common thing?

So I'm wondering if there is some kind of James Veitch style retribution I could level against them, both mocking them, on the one hand, while plausibly leading them on, on the other. I'm still feeling some of them out, both for my amusement, and to learn the patterns of their scams.

Any ideas?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Instagram

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire