dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Beater 22 Pistol Suggestions?

Default

First of all, I wouldn't put a loose firearm in a tool box or have it bouncing around in an ATV box. That's just abusive and asking for problems IMHO. I own a stainless steel .22 Ruger single six convertible that gets carried a lot in the woods and around the property. It's a $450 revolver, so I try to take reasonable care of it, but it has a job to do. I'm not afraid if it gets a little dinged up, wet or dirty, so it's what I would call a hard use gun. Long story short, it gets carried and shot often, and has been reliable so far.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Beater 22 Pistol Suggestions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire