samedi 30 janvier 2016

what if scientists could clone a dinosaur. Cool or not?

It would make me happier than anything ever possibly could.
The reason being that if they could clone a saur', that would mean they could re-introduce the Terror Bird, Teratorn Argentavis,and other extinct species of giant birds.
I encounter them in my dreams frequently, and would love to meet them in the waking world.
My parents used to take me to the Bronx Zoo and the Museum of Natural History every weekend when I was a baby up til' I was like 6.
I was facinated by the birds in the Aviary at the Zoo, especially the Horn Bills that to me seemed larger than life.
Then, when I was 8, my Father died, and my Mom used the little bit of money we had left to take my Brother and I to Kenya, where I witnessed some of the largest birds still living roaming the skies and hunting for monkeys and snakes.
I'm absolutely fascinated by the thought of giant living birds!!!

A real Moa Foot:

Dinosaurs are great too, but I really want to see these birds.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



what if scientists could clone a dinosaur. Cool or not?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire