samedi 30 janvier 2016

First aid kit for load carrier

What is the best first aid pouch / EMT kit for a load carrier?

I am building a Fighting Load Carrier (FLC) and would like to mount a first aid pouch / EMT kit on it. Rip away design would be ideal.

Voodoo tactical has one. But I am not impressed with my voodoo AR-15 magazi9ne pouches.

My buddies are using a Condor rip-away pouch.

MOLLE is a must.

Surely someone here has military experience? What did yall use on your load carrier or FLC?

This should be simple first aid kit for basic gear. I am not an EMT, but one of my group members is. My buddies that I knjow in real life are giving their input so I can get an idea of what they are doing.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



First aid kit for load carrier

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire