samedi 30 janvier 2016

brooks908

Defaultbrooks908


At a 1997 Rolling Stones concert in Seattle, Washington at the Kingdome over 70,000 were killed after incidents when a Mick Jagger look alike or him in person got mad after women were interested in me and I refused his sex request and offers for cocaine and blood. I don't remember much of the violence. Nine of ten big concerts everywhere are resulting in mass killings. Can we check out on the past rock concert attendees? This slaughter of young people? Police at high levels verified to me what I was told in 2005 had happened in 1997 at that concert and the huge casualties all over. My dad was an army scientist and he told me the Russians soften up areas they want by killing a lot of people and they use brutal rapes. I worry about Putin the Russian president and how my old dad claims Putin is behind decades of my suffering from poisons and other covert attacks. Putin was mentioned in a book in a library by his wife as being a vampire but not beating her. Putin for sure has a weapon system in him that uses metal fangs. Is Russia starving now? This is a claim of some Russians. I wonder about how Putin decides to kill and why. I am considered a military threat to Russian forces but America may not have armor now. I may not be alive if bribed to commit or jail me are lucrative. They have been. Dr Nidal Malik Hasan never went to a medical school. Fort Hood has perhaps fallen covertly. I do not know for sure. I hear the armored units are being deactivated. I hope not. Do we have a Kenyan born President? Yes we do. His name is Barack Hussein Obama and he was born in Kenya but this is hard to try prove and live. Did Obama set up covert military killing? I hear from old army officers that he did. Maybe Fort Hood still has tanks to stop mass rape and looting in that area but Fort Lewis had provided a steady supply of wives and daughters of military personel since 1975. I think I should warn people covertly of the widespread dangers to everyone. I hope this is not illegal to write. I try to be objective. I have had to live badly hurt while celebrities get exotic medicines by stealing from hospitals. Good luck. A lot of people are dead that most think are alive.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



brooks908

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire