dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Introducing Disaster Drills?

Hello fellow survivalists! So I have the basics stored, diverse foods stored in mylar, lots of commercial packaged #10 cans, 250 gallons of water (I know, not much), warm clothing, oil lamps and coleman stoves with fuel for each, extensive first aid supplies. I've taken the Preparedness Peace classes (which I'd recommend for anyone getting started). My wife is starting to become preparedness minded and my daughter (teen) and I are about on the same page.
I'd like to start to put our preps and skills into action. This summer we'll be camping more to discover what strengths/weaknesses are and to get outside our comfort zone. How can I go about having disaster drills at home? I thought about having mock drills a couple times per month where we pretend we have no power and have to use our oil lamps. I'd rather not break into our food storage just to have a drill though.
How would you go about this?

Thanks.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Introducing Disaster Drills?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire