mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Which 40 caliber Magazine Loader

I've had a Ruger SR40c on layaway that I brought home today. It has a nice feel and balance in a large enough caliber to provide stopping power and it seems compact enough to carry. I thought I had everything figured out until I tried to load the magazine. The spring was too powerful for me to push the bullets in without considerable effort. Both my brother and husband has similar difficulty.

I found a metal device (in the box) that fit over the magazine and has a projection that seems to be used to depress the spring but it was still hard. Doing some research on the net I found some magazine loaders like this from amazon:


But my question is which is best and are they better than what Ruger provided assuming that is what that device is. I feel kind of stupid for not knowing this but I didn't have a problem with a 25 or my brother with his 9mm.

I appreciate your help.

Katie

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Which 40 caliber Magazine Loader

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire