dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Fighting style problem/question?

I need more real life fighting training, background- was a amature boxer from 95 till 2000 ..2012-now arnis stick fighting and in 2013 a few months of krav maga.

Tonight I was sparing with a friend of mine who is a hand to hand combat trainer in the army and realized that real world combat fighting and ring or street fighting are two different worlds.
I want to be able to best or at least protect my family from the most trained combatants.
What should I learn for more real life hand to hand?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Fighting style problem/question?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire