vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Havahart vs minnow trap for mice and rats

I heard that if a mouse gets into a minnow trap he can not find his way out. With spring on the way why not buy a couple of minnow traps and try them out? If I do not catch any mice, I will use them for minnows this coming spring.

There is an old building on the property I need to get the mice and rats out of. A feral cat is staying in the house so I suspect he is taking care of some of the mice.

Using peanut butter as bait I set two minnow traps out and one rodent sized havahart trap.


Day one:

Havahart trap 1
Minnow trap 0

The rat was released safely several miles from my house.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Havahart vs minnow trap for mice and rats

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire