vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Looking for a Reliable EDC Flashlight

I have bad luck with EDC flashlights. I currently carry an EagleTac D25A2 Clicky, and I hate it. I love the specs: 2AA and 400+ lumens. What I don't like is that jumps into strobe mode with the slightest touch. If It is on at full brightness and I gently set it down, it goes into strobe. Even if I am holding it still it switches modes. This happened with my previous EDC (LA Police Gear L1; it was bright but a bit too large for my EDC needs). I don't abuse these lights, and the EagleTac shows little wear.

I need something that is dependable (my last two lights make me think I should just use a flashlight app on my phone). I like the 2AA format, and the size of the EagleTac is the perfect fit (5.7 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches ; 1.9 ounces).

What are your experiences with EagleTac? Can you recommend an alternate light?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Looking for a Reliable EDC Flashlight

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire