vendredi 29 janvier 2016

HD Video Camera Glasses

Apologies if this is going into the wrong section, or is otherwise searchable, but I am dealing with the vagaries of using tapatalk atm. ...

But I am looking for recommendations on spy-type surveillance cameras that are embedded in wearable glasses. ...

I have looked into several sellers online - but all they appear to apply is a moderate ocean of technical guff that is not really helping. ..

I understand that I may need:-

# Long battery life
# Good memory card
# Something about "level 10" SD cards being the best, I think?
# Should be 30fps - but I have seen a couple claiming 60fps.... or is that "bull sxt"
# Are glasses the best way to go? What about caps (hats)?
# I wear script glasses in any case. ..
# One thing I haven't come across which would be a great idea -- has anyone seen any cam glasses that have a sort of digital "steady cam" feature - so that (my head) panning etc; is not so jittery. ..

So any recommendations and info is appreciated. ... I have no set budget for this - and will go quality over price most likely. ...

Many thanks
Edge

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



HD Video Camera Glasses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire