samedi 30 janvier 2016

There's a New Author in Town

I've written one book - WHICH I am extremely proud of. It has "Umph". It is about 380 pages. Although finished, I may add some text that brings it up to my goal of 400 pages.

My second book I am working on is good, but not as good as my first one, I need to tweak it some more, edit, modify. I have about 70 pages done.

Both books are Military / Spy books.

Writing two books of the same theme, at the same time ; it is hard to decide which idea / scenario you want in which book. You have multiple ideas and scenarios in your head that is not time frame important; where do you put them in the book. Organization to keep the reader interested and coincide with other events in the book is hard.

Sometimes.....I think for weeks on a texts. What am I going to say and how to say it.

To write a book, keeping the reader in mind......is not easy.

I always think of the person that will be reading my book, and hopefully they will say "Damn, he is a good writer." "Damn, this book is really interesting."

Green Shadow ^*^

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



There's a New Author in Town

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire