mardi 26 avril 2016

A few cell phone battery questions

So,after 15 years of a flip tracfone,I moved into the 21st century.Samsung smart phone and I'm still trying to figure out all the features.

I could get about 4 days on a charge from the old one,2 days if I'm lucky on the new one.

1) its a Li-ion battery..for battery life,should it every be drained down all the way once in a while,or kept fully charged as much as possible.Does it make any difference?

2)with the charger,either usb,wall,or car..is that considered a trickle charger?Is there a way to fast charge it-or just stick with the way it was intended to work?

3) more of an observation.I use battery hand tools,they usually come with an extra battery and charger-just switch it.Seems like it would be a good selling point for cell phones to come with a second battery and charger/holder,just change it out instead of searching for a place to plug it in.My phone was given to me,don't know the cost,but I see phones going for 400-500$,would an extra battery/charger-holder really add that much to the cost?
I think it would be worth it to me-maybe 50$-to always have another battery charged and ready to go.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



A few cell phone battery questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire