lundi 25 avril 2016

Greetings from S.E. Ohio

Hi everyone...My name is Melissa. I'm a 50-year-old, widowed gramma raising my oldest g-daughter on my own. New prepper (due to finances), but have been reading about survival for about a year now. Experienced in many areas of life and consider myself a tough old cookie.

I've been on other forums, but felt a bit uncomfortable for various reasons. Joined here looking for a more balanced ratio of both male & female members, incomes, and experience.

Biblical belief system, traditional values, and cherish our constitutional rights. Currently a suburbanite, but a country-girl at heart. Hoping to move to a small rural community in 2017.

I look forward to learning & making new friends.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Greetings from S.E. Ohio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire