mercredi 27 avril 2016

Hi guys!

Hello to all. I am Kevin aka captain Moses... I am 31 and live in Northern California.
I am an electrician, farmer, pilot, prepper.
I
started prepping a couple years ago after reading some books and it has really become a passion on mine... it started out as a fun Hobbie and turned into so much more. I now live on 2.5 acres and raise my own beef, pork, chicken and rabbit, that's lead into a side job meat company. Also I do a healthy garden.

My day job is in the bay area as an electrician and on the weekend I am either flying or going up to my cabin on the mountains working on my 20 acre bug out/adult Disneyland.

I was looking for a local prepper group to meet up with and ended up running across this site so I thought I would join and see what it's all about...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hi guys!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire