lundi 25 avril 2016

i generated my own electricity with things around and in my house, try it?

I just started following and catching up on these blog post. I love the idea of living of the grid and have considered starting to do this but I don't know exactly where to start. I want to, as well, do it with minimum cost as possible. So with this in mind i was thinking about how i can start saving money first so what I save around my house i can put toward converting to living more off the land and off the grid. I didnt realize how much we rely on technology switching to a less gagitized phone, we have condition our selves to needing that new iphone or android. Canceling the tv packages down to the basic giving channels to start. i have to ween my family into this, lol. Then I started reading about people actually receiving money from their power companies because they are producing so much power either through water, wind, solar. Though looking into alot of these options i have found that it requires thousands of dollars for something that may not even work. In my google searches upon articles of google searches I came across this weird advertisement that caught my eye it was a short video on how to generate power with things you already have around your house or yard. my research shows that some asian cultures use these methonds and have been successfully for over 200 years and alot of those place live on 1.50 a day, so to have electricity that you do not have to pay for, i can see why this would get passed around. apparently searches have gathered that about 78,000 american are using these methods , which made me realize why its such a secret. So im going to stick it to the man and start sending power back to my power company and start having them pay me for once. check it out for yourself and prove me wrong, but it works. http://bit.ly/1qOqgyX

Let's block ads! (Why?)



i generated my own electricity with things around and in my house, try it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire