vendredi 29 avril 2016

Hello from South-East Asia...ask me anything about survival here

Lived in several continents....europe, east coast america..and currently in SEA (Singapore)

been into survival for many years but after recent global incidents & personal experiences, i became more active and started updating my gear.

the cornerstone of my kit has always been 2 things: self-defense and mobility.

Living through one bag for past 2 years, i have focussed on lightweight kit and self-defense where help wont arrive for a long time and you need to be able to survive on all kinds of foods.

being into cooking, i am obsessed with the beauty of blades and have lived through improvised cooking of canned food for months when travelling through India.

having most of my family in military, i was exposed to things such as morse code machines, VHFs. navigation at a very young age...but hope to learn more here and advice on travelling gears.

will post pic of my current EDC later..which is focussed on getting home and emergency evacuation...my entire room is designed in way that i can leave a city within an hours notice.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello from South-East Asia...ask me anything about survival here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire