lundi 25 avril 2016

Mixing camos with flat colours

I am starting to think seriously about my field kit, this time about my clothing. The scrub land in my local area is hard to choose clothing for - mainly because it can vary from lush and green to mostly brown and bone dry depending on the time of the year. I have attached some images to show what my local environment looks like.

Multicam works really well in the local greenery, but coyote brown works better in the dry grass.

I was thinking of mixing the two (multicam ACU jacket with coyote brown ACU trousers), but I can't help but think that that would give the the worst of both worlds for some reason, and that I would be better off sticking to one or the other.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Mixing camos with flat colours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire