samedi 30 avril 2016

Intuition or paranoia?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locked Out View Post
So for the past couple of months I have had this voice in the back of my head telling me to up my preps and get ready for the **** storm, along with this strange feeling that something isn't right. This is kind of weird for me because I don't usually have these feelings. Am I the only one or is anyone else getting this weird feeling?
Well, first of all, it usually pays to listen to your own instincts. But you're straying off that path, are you not, by asking others if they are getting strange feelings? I wouldn't be searching for corroboration, if I were you. Not for this sort of thing. Plus, oftentimes when you "get that feeling", it's about something other than what we expected.

One more thing. You write, "this strange feeling that something isn't right". Truth is, the strange feeling I get is that something IS right. That is, my instincts tell me we're headed for chaos and worse, and that I'm right about that. There's no question that "something isn't right". Hell, there's so much that's not right it'd be tough to list it all.

Trust yourself.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Intuition or paranoia?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire