dimanche 24 avril 2016

Looking for a Solar Oven -- anyone use Solavore?

I have recently gotten into baking bread. While I like it, I think it is hiking up my power bill, I end up baking it every 2 days. In addition it gets very hot here during the summer and baking outdoors will keep the house cooler.

This one is more than I wanted to spend but looks awfully good. Sturdy and likely fairly dog proof (last thing I need is a dog gulping down raw bread dough that will rise in their stomach). Another nice thing is while it has reflector panels they are not necessary especially summer which means it doesn't need to be moved/adjusted every half hour.

Anyone have one? Any thoughts on this? I want something that will get hot. It isn't cheap (runs about $250) and I would like to keep the cost down but it looks sturdy and the more I use it the more I save.

Pic below, metal reflectors not shown.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Looking for a Solar Oven -- anyone use Solavore?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire