vendredi 29 avril 2016

Hello from Pa but Moving to Ky

Hello everyone!

I live in Pennsylvania, right now. I shall be moving to the state of Kentucky, by the end of the year. Minimizing my life has started, and I hope to have the personal side of it finished by the time of my move.

I am a disabled...none combat.., female, United States Air Force veteran. Myself and a few close friends have started a "church" and finally (5 years since the first idea) we are able to make a sanctuary for Veterans and animals. I am currently making the plans to have a program, up and running by the start of the next year, to pair veterans that will benefit the help of a service dog. (The wait is approximately 2 years. More will be explained on my word press blog, once I get it up and running.)

In 2017, I will also start to build my first Tiny House. It will be the model for other Tiny Homes, and I expect improvements by others. These homes are being made to go completely off grid. Some, need to be able to accommodate those who are physically disabled, and for those who need to use a wheel chair, etc.
Because I intend for these homes to be off grid and or mobile or both, I am seeking a way to make them defensible. And that is what I need help/ideas with.
The small farm that this is all going to happen on will also need defensible, as will the house and out buildings, such as barns and work shops.

I know that this all sounds like a lot. But I will be reading the forums here, tomorrow, and will learn all I can.

Thank you! I am looking forward to meeting people and hope to make friends as well.

Good night All

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello from Pa but Moving to Ky

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire