samedi 30 avril 2016

What is this bug and how do I get rid of it?

So my Garden is doing great so far. I noticed these bugs on the cucumber plants at first. Now they have spread to just about every plant in the garden except for the corn. I thought I was told a long time ago that they are cucumber bugs but now that they have spread to everything I'm not sure what they are and the Viper dust that I put on the plants have not seemed to do anything to kill them. They have multiplied by the hundreds and I really want them gone. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

edit-
they are about 1/4" long and they fly. and they apparently hang out on the bottom side of the leaf on each plant.

here is the picture link.
http://ift.tt/1SC2cda

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What is this bug and how do I get rid of it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire