vendredi 29 avril 2016

Sticky request: Gun control stats

DefaultSticky request: Gun control stats


Stats on the results of newly implemented gun laws, past and present, would be something I'd like to see. I assume many people here wouldn't like the results because "liberal media" that I read makes it sound like gun control works, but there's always some study somewhere that shows crime went up after enacting a gun law, so you could just cite that and have fun nitpicking whatever you'd like to nitpick about the studies. I don't really research this stuff and I don't know a good way to find the studies, but if someone starts this off and it becomes too lopsided maybe I'll add something if I could.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sticky request: Gun control stats

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire