lundi 25 avril 2016

Trading .22 rifle for optic.

Brother, after buying, trading and swapping guns and knives over the years, ive come to tha conclusion, that its a good deal, if your happy with it. aint a dang thing else matters.

Ive had fellows trade me things that were way out of my price range, (uncommon here) for thinks i could pick up way cheaper (were uncommon where they were). in the end, we both were estatic. and the plus was made friends to boot.

a deal is good if ya find what yer after. I probably gave way to much for my virginia gal, X bolt EK commando, But i had been after one since 1970, and this one was still in the box. I figured I made out, cause it was my holy Grail so to speak.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Trading .22 rifle for optic.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire