dimanche 21 août 2016

Free Survival and Finance PDFs

Hi guys, new member here from Aus.

I wrote several PDF documents for my family and friends on Facebook, trying to explain to them the basics of the the financial issues we are facing, the potential for severe financial collapse and the long term issues that would result, and also detailing about potential for increasingly severe earth changes.

The first document I wrote (March 2016) was to discuss some of the basics of the problems in the financial system. The second letter (April 2016) was including updated and relevant news about escalating global financial issues. The third letter (July 2016) was a final warning about pending severe economic issues and economic collapse, with the urgent warning to prepare in advance.

The fourth PDF (August 2016) I wrote is a survival book, containing a useful Item List that contains a list of potential useful items in the journey to become self-sufficient. The PDF also includes survival discussion and techniques. It's 58 pages and can be printed double sided, stapled and covered with alternating plastic pockets and kept secure for later.

I wrote the survival book PDF because I wanted something that I could give to people I know that has the basics they could potentially try to survive from, if they had nothing else. It's not a perfect list or booklet but is good to give ideas and improvise from with your own imagination.

I uploaded the documents and the links are available free on my website survivetheearthchanges.com (made in last few days).

You are welcome to check out the free PDFs if you are interested. If you find them valuable and useful you could consider making a small donation on the website.

I hope some of you guys may find it useful. Thanks for your consideration,

Cheers,
Chris

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Free Survival and Finance PDFs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire