dimanche 21 août 2016

Greetings from Aus

Greetings everyone. My name is Chris.

I found this website recently and was surprised by the amount of viewers and forum members here, and the quality of the content on the website, including the available files which can really assist people.

I've been dealing with the issue of having all of my family and friends practically uninterested in the serious events that are about to befall them.

I'm sure many here understand this feeling where you can't create interest in someone else. They will do what they want to do.

What was weighing on me was that so many people I know would have absolutely no idea what to do in a long term emergency. I've been watching things for many years now and things have never been this crazy.

Things are escalating so quickly that the informing and raising awareness of others has never been more important.

I produced some PDF documents and posted on my facebook, trying to describe some of the financial issues, earth change potentials and some survival discussions. It's always hard to gauge the reaction of people when everyone is still focused on distractions such as media stories, their work and social lives.

Feels like people are going to get a nasty wake up call soon, whatever occurs.

How do you guys feel about these things? Do you feel stuck in your position with your families and friends? I've only got a handful on the same page, what about you?

Cheers,
Chris

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Greetings from Aus

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire