mardi 23 août 2016

In-Line Water Storage?

Hi guys, forgive me if this is in the wrong location.

I have an idea in my head that either needs encouraged or squelched... that's where you all come in.

Is there a way to plumb a large capacity water tank in-line with my home's waterline so that I have a storage solution and it is continually freshened and kept clean?

In my head (a scary place sometimes), it seems that if this could be done effectively, then I wouldn't have to worry about rotating my water storage and would always have a fresh supply on backup.

Thoughts? Thanks!


Last edited by MrSam; Today at 09:04 AM.. Reason: Edited to specify that large capacity storage is what is in mind.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



In-Line Water Storage?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire