jeudi 4 août 2016

Trump is an idiot---Hill is going to win

The man hasn't a clue. Please don't cite his millions, thank his daddy for that. He is a showman and nothing else.

Words he knows his audience want to hear pour from his mouth like vomit. He is driving away voters and even rational conservatives. Actually he is drivingc away anyone with brains enough not to follow an insane Shepard.

He is giving this election to hill. (I have my own thoughts on that). What are your plans post-election?

I am at the point where I cannot legally make my place more secure and now working on stockpiling long term survival supplies. I hope it's not needed so soon as post election but rather prepare for the worst.

I am voting for Hill because I believe the GOP will retain the house and exert control. As bad as that may be, Better a known entity than an insane berserker at the helm.

So, are you prepared for the aftermath of this election.?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Trump is an idiot---Hill is going to win

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire