jeudi 7 décembre 2017

Christmas stock for the Man Cave

It's that time of year, when I stock up on lifes little luxuries and treats for my cigar humidor(s) and drinks cabinet

On the cigar side of things I have my regular favorites which I buy each year, which are;

Cuaba Divinos (All time favourite smoke)
Monte Cristo #5's
Cohiba Esplendios
Jose L Piedra Cazadores (Nice cheap smoke)

I generally lay in a couple of boxes of each, and let them mature in my Humidor for the following year (also so I have stock for SHTF)

And my additions to the drinks cabinet are a couple of cases of my regular tipple, Ballantines Whisky.

This truly is an super cheap, very smooth and enjoyable sipping whisky, which I originally purchased to try as a mixing whisky, so as not to waste any of my expensive, single malt collection.

Try if folks, I believe you will be impressed

I do enjoy a bit of Christmas shopping

Waylander

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Christmas stock for the Man Cave

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire