jeudi 7 décembre 2017

Water Filter to drink from motorboat-accessible lake?

DefaultWater Filter to drink from motorboat-accessible lake?


Hi, I'm looking for advice for what I need to look for in a water filter to drink from a large lake that is regularly used by motorboats. I'd assume it will need to filter out gas, oil, metals, etc. I live on this lake, so I'm looking for filters from a prepper standpoint. I've been looking at getting one of the large Berkey setups, as well as something like the Hydroblu pressurized jerry can, to supplement thr Berkey sport bottle and Sawyer mini i already have. There are a couple other filter bottles I'm looking at as well. I like options. I want to have everything I need to secure plenty of potable water from the endless source I have in my backyard should the city supplied water not be available. Thanks for your input! (P.S. - I'm looking for particular features that a filter needs to possess to accomplish what I'm looking for, as well as any specific filter make/model recommendations you may have that will fit the bill. Thanks again!)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Water Filter to drink from motorboat-accessible lake?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire