dimanche 3 décembre 2017

Opinion on Turkish made ASI Shotguns

Let me be the first to say that I absolutely love and cherish fine works of art and craftsmanship when it comes to firearms. If I had the budget, I would spend $2-5k on every firearm I purchased.

BUT.......

I do believe there is a place for value priced firearms.

I am shopping for an inexpensive, short barrel defense shotgun that I can beat up and abuse and don't care if it is scratched, dropped or skids around on the floor of a pickup. (I'm joking on most of that....but you get my point.)

Anyway, I pulled up Bud's, selected 12 gauge and sorted by price. Up came the ASI Pump with an 18.5" barrel and synthetic stock. Cash price is $139 and free shipping.

http://ift.tt/2BI38bY

Here is a darn good video.....

https://youtu.be/B5MM1piuHF8?list=UU...bypz85TfJx9Fyw

Anyone have one of these and have an opinion?

My purpose and application will be for home defense and for a camp gun. Figure a big 'ole, 12 gauge slug will be appropriate for a rabid animal, threatening carnivore or even Big Foot.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Opinion on Turkish made ASI Shotguns

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire