jeudi 8 mars 2018

freezing dough

I grew up with (and helping make) home made bread, noodles etc.

But as soon as we got a fancy high tech bread maker (was at the time... a gift) I HATED it because bread machine bread SUX IMHO.

Fast forward. ... my grandmother points out I can just use it for mixing and still bake in the oven.... so $2 later at the thrift store... I start doing it (much easier)

My pizza dough is rising now which is what makes me think:

Any tips for freezing dough? We did it when I was a kid, and a quick Google says to 2x the yeast...

I figure I'll stick the dough for 2-3 things in the freezer to be more convinent. (How long does it last in the freezer?)

So if you have any little tricks.... thank you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



freezing dough

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire